Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stuck between the Devil and the Knight



I don't know how to relate this to my life on this day. The Devil is from the Major Arcana, so it must be a powerful card. My day was smooth a new and exciting project came out of the blue at work -- I was expecting Wand cards to appear.

The Devil is about being chained--stuck-- willingly. This must have been going on for quite a while. The Knight of Pentacles is capable of extreme effort, but his many plans and ideas could also be stuck in limbo, stubborn as an unmoving mule. (That's what struck me as I look at the card). So maybe I'm letting myself be stuck in a rut? Which rut? My gazillions of awesome plans that never make see the light? I haven't actually thought much of these things today and in fact am hyped up to make the curriculum plan for our upcoming Japanese class tomorrow. Maybe it's a warning not to get stuck!

This card combination warrants deeper introspection.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP