Monday, April 4, 2011

Miscommunication/Misunderstanding



My theme for the day: miscommunication/misunderstanding

Interestingly, I initially thought I was channeling my former classmate's situation (he was having difficulties with his girlfriend due to some misunderstanding and was considering breaking up). We had just been chatting about it before I drew these cards. But I asked the cards about myself on that day, and there certainly was no heartbreak or difficult decisions. I had a great day at work. It was then I realized miscommunication and misunderstanding were the recurring themes. (Twos implied 2 sides, 2 persons). I had botched up a phone number, a manager had misunderstood data, I had trouble understanding my boss and relaying the information to a manager. And then to cap it all off, my old classmate asked me advice about his relationship which I quickly diagnosed as a simple error of communication.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP