Wednesday, April 6, 2011

handling tasks with mastery



My soul and personality card came up - 9 of Pents. Indeed I've been self-assured today, and better in control of myself than usual. I did feel the Knight of Wands' energy-- I was busier at work today than I usually am for weeks at a time.

Interpretation: handling sudden projects and stresses at work with skill and mastery.

My cards make more sense today. Probably because I had a clearer, blank(-er) mind doing the shuffle and draw compared to yesterday.

------------------

Seeing these cards so close together, it's kinda scary how the Knight's horse seems to be charging and as if he was about to trample over the Lady in the 9 of Pents (whose back is turned and oblivious!). It's almost a commentary on how I the precarious hold I have on my lazy, always-in-a-hurry self and my ego.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP