Friday, September 12, 2008

Tarot of the Origins connections


Today I received an email from the one who made the site about Tarot of the Origins. It was quite a surprise how fast the reply came (I only sent the email yesterday night!). It's wonderful how there's someone sharing the same interest and insight as me regarding the cards. Maybe this is a sign that I should concentrate on Tarot of the Origins for my personal development. (The standard Rider-Waite based cards will not be forgotten, though. They will still be my main decks to use while I study all the Tarot of the Origins cards). I made a wiki to journal my studies of it here: Tarot Notebook. But I guess this means that Osho Zen will have to take a back seat for now. And maybe Faeries' Oracle? But I really do want to use Faeries' Oracle soon...

But anyway, Priorities! I hate to say it, but Korean should be my priority for the moment. As well as finding ways to be useful around the house. And then getting thinner. And the JLPT is coming soon. I can't stand it if I fail again!

But for Tarot, I guess I'll take Tarot of the Origins one at a time alongside my regular tarot studies. Those will be my only hobbies for the moment, aside from the occasional (!) Photoshopping.

I ask the Universe gives me the strength and the wisdom to carry out what needs to be done.
I ask the Universe gives me the strength and the wisdom to carry out what needs to be done.
I ask the Universe gives me the strength and the wisdom to carry out what needs to be done.

There. I've typed that 3 times, no less. I've read that you should "ask 3 times and you shall receive." I'll put my faith in that.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP