Thursday, September 4, 2008

Daily Card: Knight of Cups


The card I drew today was the Knight of Cups. Hmm...I seem to be getting a lot of court cards? I wonder what could this mean?

Although I have to say...my plans are going abysmal. That's 'cause I rediscovered Photoshop yesterday (my sworn enemy!) but we seem to have gotten along quite well. And the result is that I churned out TWO wallpapers in two days! I'm really happy 'cause it's always been my dream to make desktop wallpapers, but I don't want to waste whole days just to make them! XD

Right now, my attention is not in Tarot, not in studying Korean, and not even in drinking water O_o; Yes, Photoshopping has made even me forget my thirst. This isn't good!

I need to do something about this!!!!

Though I guess today was quite something since I wasn't able to use the internet for the whole of the day ('cause the other modem conked out). Thank goodness I still have the SiS etherenet adapter so I could still log on after acquiring the SmartBro password. Btw, the default password is the account number + "period" + username! Don't forget!

Ah...I haven't even TRIED meditating in days! My head is full of nothing but PHOTOSHOP!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP