Friday, August 22, 2008

Activity 2:1 Card Description

1) My card is card 0, The Fool.

The Fool is playing a flute.
He is walking on his toes.
The dog is standing up on his hind legs while looking at The Fool.
The Fool looks cheerful and relaxed.
He has a backpack slung over his shoulder.
On his backpack are 5 ribbons with different colors.
He has a crown of white roses and a feather on his hair.
The pattern on his leg pants are different for each leg.
He is about to fall off a cliff.
There are 3 butterflies surrounding him.
There is a pine tree below him, beyond the cliff.
On the background are green mountains and farther away are snow-covered mountains.
The sky is a clear blue.
The dog is white.
There is a river in the distance.

2)

I am playing my flute.
I am walking on my toes.
The dog beside me is standing up on his hind legs while looking at me.
I look cheerful and relaxed.
I have a backpack slung over my shoulder.
On my backpack are 5 ribbons with different colors.
I have a crown of white roses and a feather on my hair.
The pattern on my leg pants are different for each leg.
I am about to fall off a cliff.
There are 3 butterflies surrounding me.
There is a pine tree below me, beyond the cliff.
My surroundings are are green mountains and farther away are snow-covered mountains.
The sky above me is a clear blue.
The dog following me is white.
I can see a river in the distance.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP